In helping young people, families and the SU Tas family have hope for the future, SU Tas helps provide access to a wide range resources for churches and community groups to equip them in their work with children.
Coronavirus Ministry Resources:
Below are some activities to help grow families’ faith and relationships during this time of isolation:
- Hobart and Launceston City Churches – walking tour brochures
- Launceston City Park – Children’s Discovery Prayer Trail
- SUI Bible Notes and Prayer Guides: Scripture Union International has produced a complete series of ten Bible Notes and the Prayer Guides, which have been written in response the coronavirus crisis, and are available on their website. They will also be available on the free Bible App YouVersion in a couple of weeks time.
- Family Bible Time Booklet: a family devotion resource to do daily with activities included for children.
- Family Fit Week 1: a holistic fitness project designed to include the whole family, be suitable for all cultures, and point people to the Bible.
- Chat Mat, Start Talking Around the Table: the chat mat is a free resource for families to engage in conversation about life.
Resources for Ministry (RFM) is our Australian distribution partner that has a wide variety of SU Bible reading books, Sunday school material, general topical books, ebooks and other SU resources. The experienced team at RFM has a strong desire to see God’s Word go out into a needy world and will ensure that you receive excellent service in your search for quality resources. To go to the RFM online store, click the button below.